- “Refurbished” means that a previously owned ups has been cleaned and tested prior to resale. New batteries are always loaded in prior to shipping. All plastic covers and mounts installed. Refurbished units may still have dents, small cracks, worn buttons, and scratches.
- “Refurbished/Perfect” means the item is in 'as new' condition. There are no dings, scratches or other faults. The unit is still fully tested and new batteries added.
- “Refurbished/Fair” means that several are several cosmetic faults with the unit. These may include large dents, scratches, cracks, or very worn parts. But the item is 100% functional
- “Refurbished/Exception” means the item has refurbished up to a point. This can vary from missing cover plates to dim LED's. However the item is able to provide the core functions of the UPS. Customers should carefully read the listing for more details.
Special Features: Extended Run Type
- Extended Run Type – On selected models, you can extend the runtime of the UPS by adding exterior battery packs. The various APC color connection plug that connects the two units is designed by a Type. When selecting an extended run pack, you must match the Type for the unit and the pack. Click here to visit the Extended Run Battery Pack store and find the pack you need.
- “Capacity – Battery” is the amount of battery power in a unit, expressed in volt-amp-hour. Higher VAH values means longer runtime.
- “UPS Technology” is the type of power the UPS outputs or operates under. Double Conversion is nearly the best technology in that a pure sine wave is constantly produced without any direct connection or relation to utility power. Line Interactive is a good quality pure sine wave UPS technology, but must switch from utility power to battery power. This micro-second transfer can be a source of problems for sensitive loads or with very dirty utility power (or from a generator). Square Wave is a basic UPS technology which provides a simulated sine-wave.
- Delivery for most UPSes is made via Truck Freight to a business address. Customer is responsible for offloading the pallet from the truck from a dock, forklift or breakdown in the truck. There will be an additional charge if the customer needs a liftgate, inside delivery, delivery appointment, or wants the item delivered to a residential area. For no additional fee, items can be shipped to local truck terminal or nearby business.
- New England and the Pacific West Coast customers, may receive their units via Fedex/UPS in 2 boxes. Customer is responsible for final re-assembly.
- Under 40lb products are sent UPS or Fedex
- Pickup is available for FREE at our office at 800 NE 42nd Street between 7am to 6pm, monday-friday and other times by appointment. Remember, items need to be tested and recharged, so please allow 48hrs for pickup.
Questions: Call Bob @ 561-523-1925 or Wes @ 954-461-3563: